One Piece: Rebirth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Poll
Which life is best?
The Life of a Pirate
Mako WIP Vote_lcap33%Mako WIP Vote_rcap
 33% [ 6 ]
The Life of a Marine
Mako WIP Vote_lcap11%Mako WIP Vote_rcap
 11% [ 2 ]
The Life of a Bounty Hunter
Mako WIP Vote_lcap6%Mako WIP Vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
The Life of a Revolutionary
Mako WIP Vote_lcap17%Mako WIP Vote_rcap
 17% [ 3 ]
Other (Tell us)
Mako WIP Vote_lcap33%Mako WIP Vote_rcap
 33% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 18
Latest topics
» Which life is best?
Mako WIP EmptySat Aug 30, 2014 4:48 am by Skyfall

» The End (Offer Inside)
Mako WIP EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 10:34 pm by gmoney

» 4 beast fruit
Mako WIP EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 6:50 pm by gmoney

» Gomu-gomu no mi techniques
Mako WIP EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 9:44 am by mojo

» magma magma fruit
Mako WIP EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 12:19 am by Supergoon

» Dzhastin's Weapon.
Mako WIP EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 4:23 pm by Supergoon

» rotate techs WIP
Mako WIP EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 4:48 pm by anglarturner

» Dzhastin's Techs
Mako WIP EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 5:31 am by Dzhastin

» Bob Jones
Mako WIP EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 6:22 pm by Psychosis

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Taiga
Mako WIP Vote_lcapMako WIP Voting_barMako WIP Vote_rcap 
Psychosis
Skyfall
Ruzae
Supergoon
Quinn Of East Blue
Rose Retsuno
mojo
gmoney
anglarturner

Mako WIP

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mako

Mako WIP Empty
PostSubject: Mako WIP   Mako WIP EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 6:06 pm

Name: Mako
Sexual Preference: Breathing
Alignment: "I'm on my own side" (nominally bounty hunter)
Role Onboard: Chef

Appearance: Gotta get back, back to the past, samurai jack

Height: 5'7"
Weight: 145lbs apx
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Black

Personality:

History:
The following is an unabridged transcript of the history of (Name Classified) based on observation by (Name Classified)
REDACTED

Well that's hardly sporting.  Let's see if we can shed some light on the situation.  Ahh yes.  Poor little Mako.  Are you sure you wish to hear this story?
Really?
I'm trying to give you a way out.
Alright, fine I'll get on with it.  No need to be rude.

For the sake of his own security we will omit many of the proper names.  The security preserved being my own of course. Now then where were we.

Mako is one of many bastard children sired by a particularly virile Celestial Dragon.  Some say that said virility is due to a particularly vile fruit tart he once partook in.  Now after many years of hedonistic pleasure the Nobleman was faced with a dilemma. His...how to put this tastefully, "Essence", was simply to potent, and he now had dozens of illegitimate children strewn about all parts of the globe.  Normally he would not care, other than to figure out who his daughters were in case he accidentally brought them onto his ship.  However now he was tasked with the issue of finding an heir.  After all, a legacy of the caliber that he had been crafting simply must be continued.  So he issued a challenge to his many, MANY, children.

"Fight, and drown yourselves at the blood of your kin sired from my loins! Desperately hang unto the very glimmer of great wealth and power promised beyond your imagining that I may so bestow upon whom amuses me most! That whom stands last and greatest among you bastards."

And thus the third bloodiest sibling rivalry in history was created.

Now I could go on about the multiple acts of cruelty and murder that played out between the siblings, but we don't care about all of those.  No, we only care about Mako, and his journey.  Now originally Mako had no desire to take his father's place, and no desire to take part in the sibling rivalry.  However after the constant attempts at fratricide aimed at him, he has changed his mind.  Now he has made it his quest to become an only child.  An undertaking that becomes more and more pleasant with each passing assassination attempt.

Now in his early years Mako was "fortunate" enough to be chosen to be part of the CP9 program.  How and why is not important, and frankly if I told you they'd have to kill you, and me, and then my dog wouldn't have anyone to walk him in the evenings.  Moving on.  He spent several years serving under his mentor REDACTED learning their methods and techniques.  He focused on striking fast, and brutally, often augmenting his attacks with a blade rather than trying to achieve his goals with brute force.  Over the years his skills in assassination grew, both through authorized hits, and through disagreements with relatives.  He was not the first of his family to join the ranks of CP9, but he was the only one to leave alive.

His years within Cipher Pol caused him to flourish.  Growing in body and mind under the tutelage of his mentor.  However, eventually he had to make his leave.  There was nothing more he could learn there, any further growth had to come from his own ingenuity.  And with that he set out into the world to see his fortune.

At first he simply traveled the world, seeking new techniques and rebuffing the murderous advances of his kin.  However eventually he took to mercenary work.  Usually in the form of body guarding or other such security positions for wealthy merchants or traveling ships.  During this time he did every job necessary in keeping a ship at one time or another, all while standing ready to defend against pirates.  Eventually however, he made a mistake.  He signed up to work on a ship that was intent on conquering the grand line.

Lazy bitches didn't make it more than a weak before they decided they'd rather risk the calm belts than push further.

Normally this wouldn't be an issue; Mako could have simply used his skills from CP9 to make his way to the nearest island.  Unfortunately they decided to abort in the middle of the night, so by the time he woke up, they were already under assault from sea kings.  The stalwart swordsman managed to get away, taking a lifeboat and leaving the cowardly crew to their fate, however he was pursued.  Eventually he made his way to an island in the middle of the ocean.  More of a bare slab of rock barely protruding over the surface of the water at high tide. It was there he made his final stand.
Spoiler:

And it is here that we pick up our story once again.  With poor Mako left on a ruined piece of rock in the middle of the ocean, with nothing but the old blade in his hand, the ruined clothes on his back, and more calamari than he knows what to do with.
Back to top Go down

Mako WIP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
One Piece: Rebirth :: Creation and Customization :: Character Creation-
Jump to: